In Pakistan, the soils are very poor in organic matter than the desirable level. A soil having 1.29 % C is considered to be sufficient in organic matter, but Pakistan soils are having less than that. In a survey conducted by Farooq-e-Azam it is reported that the range of soil carbon in Pakistan soils is 0.52 to 1.38% in different soil series. Most of them have less than 1%. Reasons For Low Organic Matter Content of Pakistan Soils: The low organic matter content of Pakistan soils can be attributed to Climatic Conditions, Soil Orders, Use of Mineral Fertilizers, Poor Economic Conditions of Farmers, Intensive Tillage.
So Ultimate Choice is “Rustam Orgeno” , Main features as under:
- Meet the deficiency of Organic Matter in soil.
- Helpful to restore agricultural soil fertility.
- Increase activity of Natural Bacteria & micro-biz.
- Improve Physical condition of clowned & nosy Land.
- softening hard soil and convert into cultivable.
- Restore Land fertility for long time which provide nutrition for long time.