In order to meet the challenges of an increasingly competitive business environment JPL incorporates a complete transparent recruitment system. We are focused towards attracting and retaining capable qualified employees and believe that the investment in human capital results in benefiting from the collective knowledge and experience of existing ones. In line with this strategy we have proper hiring processes in place.
Accounts & Inventory Control Officer
Experience: 2 – 3 Years experience in reputed organizations
- Managing Stocks through the warehouse, ensuring a clean, organized and safe workhouse environment
- Manage and optimize daily order picking, packing and delivery activities
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and quality
- Invoicing, Book Keeping & updating Software & Office Sheets.
- Implement and conduct physical counts of products and reconcile data for maintaining inventory accuracy
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the HOD